I would like to thank you all at SMC for a hassle free service and MOT on my motorbike. The guys here were courteous and efficient, and provided me with up to date information on the situation with my bike. I will definitely recommend you to all of my friends. The guy who did my service was also extremely helpful in his approach to me. So much better service than a main dealer I used before. Thank you so much! See you next time!
What we offer?
- Garage for motorcycle and scooter servicing and repairs covering most makes including Triumph, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki and Honda – WITH FULL DEALER DIAGNOSTICS!
- Motorcycle MOT centre (open Saturdays & Sundays) only £28. Online booking available. Tests conducted while you wait. No appointment necessary
- Dedicated tyre bay – we supply and fit all makes of motorcycle and scooter tyres – Maxxis, Bridgestone, Michelin, Pirelli, Dunlop, Metzeler and Avon.
- Shop packed with rider wear, motorcycle helmets, security products, accessories and motorbike consumables. Why not visit our eBay store….
We pride ourselves on offering a friendly, approachable service, especially to the new or inexperienced rider and are always happy to answer and advise on any issues or queries you may have so that your first introduction to the world of biking is a happy experience.
We have invested heavily in the very best equipment in our garage and have a state-of-the-art motorcycle mot centre along with Hoffman dedicated motorcycle tyre changers and balancers ensuring the very best of care is taken with your pride and joy.
We promise to treat your motorbike with the same love, care and attention as we would our own bikes.
Don’t just take our word for it. Why not read some of our customers testimonials!
What else do we offer?
We hold a large stock of motorbike spares and accessories, have a showroom equipped with a wide range of rider protection and security equipment such as helmets, clothing, battery chargers, security, etc along with consumables for all motorbikes such as oil, spark plugs and batteries from all the leading brands you would expect.
Why choose us for tyres?
We are authorised suppliers for Maxxis, Pirelli, Metzeler, Michelin and Bridgestone. With direct accounts (instead of through a wholesaler) we are able to pass on the savings to you – the customer.
We have invested heavily in a brand new Hofmann Moto11 motorcycle tyre machine which is a fully dedicated motorcycle tyre changer, not an adapted car tyre changer like other local garages offer, and therefore we can ensure that the very best of care is taken with your prized wheel rims.
Alongside this Moto 11 machine we have also invested in a dedicated Hofmann Motorcycle Wheel balancer. This ensures all wheels are balanced to perfection, including single-sided swingarm wheels!
What we won’t do is :
- Use an air-gun to tighten your bolts – Everything will be torqued to the correct settings as per the manufacturers specifications
- Rush a job – We will take our time and, if needed, wrap up your brake calipers, etc so that we don’t accidently scratch or ‘dink’ your rims
- Use tyre levers to take off or put on tyres – You can do this in your own garage and don’t need us for that!!
We offer a ride-in ride-out tyre fitting service or we are happy to fit tyres to loose wheels also.