Getting to know us
The first thing you need to know about us here at SMC is that we are all bike enthusiasts, so we’re lucky enough to be doing what we love.
SMC is a family-run business, and although we’ve invested in the latest state-of-the-art equipment, we still believe in good old-fashioned customer service. So for every job we do, big or small, we commit to treating your pride and joy as if it were our own.
More than that, we commit to being open and transparent with you about everything – from what work is required, to how long it will take and how much it will cost.
We’ve built up a large and (we believe) happy following of customers, from experienced bikers to those donning a helmet for the first time.
We’re always happy to answer questions, and all are welcome.
In a nutshell
- Established in 2013
- Family-run business set in the heart of Stourbridge
- Over 90 years combined experience in motorcycle mechanics
- DVSA-approved Class I & II MOT station
- Tyre fitting, servicing & repairs for most types of motorcycles
- Open 7-days (yes, including Sundays!)
- Book online for MOTs, tyre fitting and service
Read our reviews
We pride ourselves on the friendly and personal service that we provide to all of our customers. You can read some of our genuine Google and Facebook reviews below.